TAKE PART IN CHURCH’S CHICKEN CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY TO GET COUPON FOR NEXT VISIT
Church’s Chicken Survey helps the company to improve their services. The site www.churchschickenfeedback.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS CHURCH’S CHICKEN?
Church’s Chicken is a U.S.-based chain of fast food restaurants. The chain was founded as Church’s Fried Chicken To Go by George W. Church, Sr., on April 17, 1952, in San Antonio, Texas. Specializing in fried chicken, also trading outside North America and Asia as Texas Chicken. The company, with more than 1700 locations in 25 countries, is the fourth-largest chicken restaurant chain behind KFC, Chick-fil-A, and Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen.
HOW TO ENTER CHURCH’S CHICKEN SURVEY (www.ChurchsChickenFeedback.com)?
- To complete the Church’s Chicken Survey visit www.churchschickenfeedback.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about Church’s Chicken services.
- Mail-In. Send a piece of 3″x5″ paper with your name, phone number and address on it and mail it to the designated address described in the official Sweepstakes rules.
ChurchsChickenFeedback SURVEY REQUIREMENTS
- You must have a valid receipt from a Church’s Chicken Store.
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- You must be 18 years of age or above.
- You must have a survey invitation.
As a token of gratitude, Church’s Chicken Survey gives you a redeemable coupon for your next visit to redeem exciting offers.
CHURCH’S CHICKEN SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Church’s Chicken Survey. Go to survey site at www.churchschickenfeedback.com.
- Enter Store number of visit.
- Enter your order number.
- Mention the date and time of your visit.
- Answer a series of questions regarding your recent visit.
- Submit the survey.
You must answer the questions with great care as your opinion matter a lot for the company’s performance.