REDEEM THE VALIDATION CODE FROM EAT. SURVEY ON YOUR NEXT VISIT TO ENJOY DELICIOUS MEAL
EAT. Survey helps Company to improve their services. The site www.eatlistens.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS EAT?
Eat is a chain of sandwich shops, owned and run by couple Niall and Faith MacArthur The first shop was opened in October 1996 in Villiers Street, London, next to Charing Cross railway station.
The style of Eat outlets was designed by David Collins who also designed the look of Café Rouge.EAT. has over 110 branches in the UK with majority in London.
HOW TO ENTER EAT SURVEY (www.EATlistens.com)?
To complete the EAT. Survey visit www.eatlistens.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about EAT. services.
EATlistens SURVEY REQUIREMENTS
- You must have a valid receipt from a restaurant.
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- Your age must be 18 years age or older.
As a token of gratitude, EAT. Survey gives away validation code to its customers. After getting Validation code, write it on your purchase receipt and present it at the store you visited to redeem your reward!
EAT SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete EAT. Survey. Visit the survey site at www.eatlistens.com.
- Choose the type of order that you had and proceed.
- Enter the shop number, transaction number, date, time and total amount of your purchased. All this information printed on your receipt.
- Next, you will have to rate your experience with EAT. According to your satisfaction.
- Submit the survey.
After you complete the survey, you will get a validation code to redeem it on your next visit to the store.