Your visit to Tesco Ireland will give you a chance to fill their survey. It will earn you not only gift vouchers of £1,000 but also 25 club points that you can use for your future visits. Other than this, you can also buy gift cards and get amazing offers throughout.
Tesco Ireland has always tired its best to keep its customers happy and satisfied. They wish to pay back their customers with exemplary services and products. For this purpose, they have created an online platform for customer feedback at www.tescoviews.ie
Tesco Ireland is highly aware of the fact that mental satisfaction is very important while shopping. By mental satisfaction, it means quality products and service. To experience the uttermost satisfaction, go to Tesco Ireland and shop as per your choice. And if you want to help us get better then fill out the online customer satisfaction survey right away!
The shopping is not only fun there but also a very smooth and fruitful experience. You can get anything you want, that too at the best prices available. Do visit and fill Tesco Ireland Customer Satisfaction Survey and earn gift vouchers.
Did you know?
- It is a retail store founded by Pat Quinn in 1966
- Tesco Ireland is an Irish supermarket its headquarters in Dublin’ Ireland.
- It is a hub for grocery, clothing and all electrical appliances.
- It is present in 142 different locations around the globe.
- “Tesco Express”, “Tesco Metro” and “Tesco Extra” are the sub-brands.
- Earn a £1,000 voucher by filling the customer satisfaction survey.
- Get 25 club points for your future visits.
- Become a member, and avail other promotional offers throughout.
Steps to Complete Tesco Ireland Customer Satisfaction Survey
A company needs its customer’s opinions to grow. It will give you the freedom to voice your opinion. Following are the steps that you need to follow to fill Tesco Ireland Customer Satisfaction Survey. Keep your transaction receipt along and connect your device with the internet.
- Click on the link given, tescoireland.ie
- This link will provide you access to the Tesco Ireland Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Once you are given access, you need to enter 4-digit code number from your recent shop receipt.
- Click “ENTER” to start the survey.
- Select the date and time of your visit.
- State the reason for your visit and click “NEXT”.
- Answer all the questions based on what you witness.
- At the end of the survey, enter your personal details i.e. your contact information.
- You will enter the prize draw by following these steps.
- Submit the format.
Terms and Conditions:
- A participant must be the resident of UK.
- An entrant must be 18 years old or above.
- The employees of Tesco Stores or InMoment are not eligible to be the participants.
- The only way to enter the contest is to submit the form at tescoviews.com
- Only one entry each business area survey will be permitted.
- Only a single prize from the contest will be allowed each household.
- Do not need to make a purchase to enter the contest.
- Only prize per calendar month.
- The contest is only available to stores participating in the only survey.
- Prize cannot be transferred into cash.
- The organization is not responsible for illegal or incomplete entries.
- The participants will be informed via email or phone.
- The Clubcard number should be correct i.e. an 18 digit number.
- The Clubcard points will be transferred to the participant’s account within 40 days of completing the online survey.
Tesco Ireland’s main mantra is to keep their customers happy and satisfied. With this survey, you will not only help us in improving our services but also keep us on our toes to bring you the impeccable services that you deserve.