ENTER INTO HESS EXPRESS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY TO WIN $500 GIFT CARD
The customer satisfaction survey is designed to know the areas of concerns. Similarly, Hess Express Survey allows its users to share their views about the services provided to them and ask them to give their suggestions in the fields they think the company needs to make moderation. The company survey site at www.hessfeedback.com directs the users to a questionnaire where they are asked to fill in number of portions to know users point of view.
WHAT IS HESS EXPRESS?
Hess is a global independent energy company. It is engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas. In 1919 Hess came into being as Amerada Hess Corporation but later in 1920 it was incorporated into Hess Corporation. The head office of company is located in New York City.
HOW TO ENTER HESS EXRESS SURVEY (www.HessFeedback.com)?
- If you wish to complete the survey online, just go to the link www.hessfeedback.com. It will lead you directly to the survey site.
- If you wish to participate in the sweepstakes program by mail, then send 3 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ card with your name, contact number, address, email id mentioned on it to Hess Express headquarters address.
HessFeedback SURVEY REWARD
Hess Express Survey upon completion thanks its users for completing survey in the form of giving them a chance of winning $500 Gift card for their future use.
- You must have an electronic device like computer, laptop, mobile or tablet.
- You must be of age.
- One prize is limited per one household.
- You must have Hess Express store receipt with survey invitation.
HESS EXPRESS SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to complete the Hess Express Survey, go to survey site at www.hessfeedback.com.
- Enter some of information like the survey code mentioned on your receipt.
- Indicate the date and time of your visit.
- Add the amount you spent at the store.
- After that, click on “start” to begin the survey.
- You will be asked a series of questions which you will have to answer honestly and carefully.
- Finally, submit the survey.