Jack In The Box Survey helps the company to improve their services. The site www.jacklistens.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS JACK IN THE BOX?
Jack In The Box is an American fast-food restaurant chain founded in 1951 by Robert O. Peterson. It is headquartered in San Diego, California. The chain has 2,200 locations, primarily serving the West Coast of the United States and selected large urban areas in the eastern portion of the US including Texas. Food items include a variety of cheeseburger and hamburger sandwiches along with selections of internationally themed foods such as egg rolls and tacos.Enjoy Jack in the Box food and the free tacos by sharing your feedback with them.
HOW TO ENTER JACK IN THE BOX SURVEY (www.jacklistens.com)?
To complete the Jack In The Box Survey visit www.jacklistens.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about Jack in the box services.
- You must have a valid receipt from a Jack in the box restaurant.
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- You must be a legal resident of the US.
- Your age must be 18 years age or older.
The survey just takes you a few minutes to finish. As a token of gratitude, upon completion of the Jack In The Box Survey, you will have a chance to get a redeemable coupon code for 2 free tacos when you visit Jack in The Box the next time.
JACK IN THE BOX SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To begin the Jack In The Box survey, go to www.jacklistens.com.
- Choose your preferred language, either English or Spanish.
- Enter the code found on your receipt. You will see that the receipt is only valid for three days from your purchase.
- Choose the location of the restaurant you went and then click on “Yes”.
- You will need to enter the date and time of your visit and choose the service you used, such as carry out, Dine in or Drive Thru.
- Answer the questions about your order.
- After that, you will be asked to rate your level of satisfaction.
You will be asked several questions regarding your visit and at the end of the survey you will receive a code, write that code on your receipt. Take your receipt to the store you visited within 7 days from completing the survey you will get 2 free tacos with your next purchase.