GET VALIDATION CODE FROM BERTUCCI’S SURVEY TO REDEEM IT ON YOUR NEXT VISIT
Companies need to know if they are keeping their customers satisfied, or not, in order to make improvements, implement new strategies and even change their menu.
Likewise, Bertucci’s Survey, allows its customer to tell Bertucci’s their thought and opinions about their latest dining experience at one of their restaurants. The survey, available at survey.bertuccis.com, is designed to analyze Bertucci’s customer satisfaction rating.
Bertucci’s is a pizza and Italian food restaurant chain. It is based in Massachusetts. Bertucci’s was founded in 1981. It is well-known for their brick oven pizzas. They offer delivery at some locations, private dining, and take-out.It has more than 80 locations found in Washington, D.C. and ten states.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BERTUCCI’S SURVEY
If you wish to give your feedback to Bertucci’s, visit the survey site at survey.bertuccis.com. The site is created with a number of questions regarding your visit to the store and cover every aspect.
- You must have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You must have good internet connectivity in order to access the survey website.
- You should be of age to enter into the survey.
- You should have Bertucci’s Store receipt.
As you complete the survey, you will be given a validation code to redeem on your next visit to Bertucci’s.
BERTUCCI’S SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Bertucci’s Survey, please go to their official survey site at survey.bertuccis.com.
- On survey page, there will be some boxes asking you to add information like your name, address, phone number, email address, survey code, frequency you visit Bertucci’s, service type and if you would allow Bertucci’s to contact you by telephone and if you would like to be added to their email program.
- Then they will ask you a number of questions. These questions will be about your experience at the store. You need to answer them truthfully and carefully, not missing any question.
- In the end, submit the survey.