SHARE YOUR OPINION ABOUT WOW AT WOW! SURVEY
Wide Open West Survey helps the company to improve their services. The site survey.wowway.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS WOW!?
Wide Open West is the ninth largest cable TV provider in the United States. Additionally, the company offers landline telephone and broadband Internet services. Wide Open West is privately owned. WOW! Was founded in November 1999 in Denver, Colorado. In November 2001, WOW! purchased Americast, an overbuild system in the Midwest built and operated by Ameritech New Media for an undisclosed amount per subscriber, estimated to have been at a cost of $600 per sub. This purchase opened WOW! to over 310,000 new customers in metropolitan areas surrounding the cities of Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus, Detroit, Denver, and Evansville.
HOW TO ENTER WOW! SURVEY?
To complete the WOW! Survey visit survey.wowway.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about WOW! services.
- You must have a valid receipt from a WOW! Store.
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- You must be 18 years of age or above.
- You must have a survey invitation.
As a token of gratitude, WOW! Survey gives you a validation code to redeem it on your next visit.
WOW! SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the WOW! Survey, visit the survey site at survey.wowway.com.
- The individuals who take the Service Call Survey will need to give the specialists ID number.
- Those taking the front work area counter review will be requested that give the Customer Care Representative ID number.
- Answer some simple questions.
- Once the review is finished, the client can select into getting data about administration upgrades or new item presentations that WOW might use later on.