WIN EITHER £1,000 OR £50 BY TAKING PART IN MECCA BINGO SURVEY
Surveys help companies in a way that they know what customers expect from them so they try to come on their expectations. Mecca Bingo Survey at www.tellmecca.com follows the same rule. These surveys give users a platform where they can express and share their thoughts about the service provided to them. Mecca Bingo doesn’t take much of your time but expects honest comments from your side which could help them improve their services for you ease.
WHAT IS MECCA BINGO?
Mecca Bingo is operator of 86 Bingo clubs in the United Kingdom. It specializes in entertainment and gaming industry. Mecca Bingo is owned by The Rank Group. Mecca Bingo set out plans to equip a number of its clubs with new tablet devices for use by customers. The Mecca network currently employs more than 11,000 people across the UK. It was established in 1961 and its headquarters are located in Maidenhead.
HOW TO ENTER MECCA BINGO SURVEY (www.TellMecca.com)?
To enter into Mecca Bingo Survey, visit the site at www.tellmecca.com. The main aim of survey is to know the remarks of customers regarding services of Mecca Bingo. The survey helps company in their future decisions.
TellMecca SURVEY REWARD
As a thank you token, Mecca Bingo upon completion of their survey gives its customers 10 chances to win £1,000 and one chance to £50.
- You must have an electronic device like computer, laptop, mobile or tablet.
- You must have Mecca Bingo store receipt.
- You must be of age to take the survey.
- You must have good internet connection.
MECCA BINGO SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Mecca Bingo Survey, visit the survey site at www.tellmecca.com.
- Enter your survey code in the required field and then press on Enter button.
- Answer a series of questions about your experience at the store. You must answer them honestly.
- If you wish to be contacted in future regarding offers, deals and promotions; give your personal information like name, contact number, address and email id.
- In the end, submit the survey.