RACETRAC SURVEY GIVE AWAY A VALIDATION CODE TO REDEEM ON YOUR NEXT VISIT
RaceTrac Survey helps the company to improve their services. The site www.tellracetrac.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS RACETRAC?
RaceTrac Petroleum, Inc., is a corporation that operates a chain of gasoline stations and convenience stores across the Southern United States. The company was founded by Carl Bolch Sr. in 1934 in St. Louis, Missouri, with his first stores operating under the name Carl Bolch Trackside Stations.The firm is Georgia’s third largest private company. Race Trac has more than 370 locations stocked with more than 4,000 products to keep motorists going. The company runs over 600 company-owned and third-party operated stores under the RaceWay and RaceTrac names in 12 states.
HOW TO ENTER RACETRAC SURVEY (www.TellRaceTrac.com)?
To complete the RaceTrac Survey visit www.tellracetrac.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about RaceTrac services.
TellRaceTrac SURVEY REQUIREMENTS
- You must have a valid receipt from a RaceTrac
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- You must be 18 years of age or above.
- You must have a survey invitation.
As a token of gratitude, RaceTrac Survey gives you a validation code to redeem it on your next visit.
RACETRAC SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Race Trac survey. Visit the survey site at www.tellracetrac.com.
- Click ‘Next’ to begin.
- Select the language (either English or Spanish) you would prefer to take this survey.
- Enter the store number located at the top of your store receipt.
- Enter the following information located on your store receipt: date of visit, dollar amount, and time of visit.
- Specify the item you bought on that particular visit.
- Enter the transaction or sequence number located on your receipt.
- Think about your visit and answer a series of questions based on your RaceTrac experience.
- Answer all questions truthfully.
- Write your redemption code on your receipt and use it on your next visit to get your free item.