TellSubway – Subway Survey helps company to improve their services. The site www.tellsubway.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
HOW TO ENTER SUBWAY SURVEY (TellSubway.com)?
To complete the Subway Survey visit www.tellsubway.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about Subway services.
TELLSUBWAY SURVEY REQUIREMENTS
- You must have a valid receipt from a Subway restaurant.
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- You must be a legal resident of the US.
- Your age must be 18 years age or older.
- Take the survey within 30 days of your visit and get a free cookie.
TELLSUBWAY SURVEY REWARD
As a token of gratitude, Subway Survey gives away “Free Cookie” redeemable coupon code to its customers. After getting free cookie code, write it on your purchase receipt and present it at the store you visited to redeem your FREE COOKIE!
TELLSUBWAY SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to Subway Survey (TellSubway) site at www.tellsubway.com.
- Enter the Subway store ID number printed on your receipt and submit to begin the survey.
- Select the date and time posted on your receipt.
- Enter your transaction or receipt number at it appears on your receipt.
- Answer all questions based on your most recent experience at a Subway restaurant.
- To get a unique code for a free cookie, enter your email address.
Write the code you get on your purchase receipt and present it at the restaurant you visited to redeem your free cookie.
You must answer all questions honestly and thoroughly.Your answers will help us better serve you and all SUBWAY® Restaurant customers.
Subway is privately held American fast food restaurant. Subway is one of the fastest growing franchises in the world, with 44,882 restaurants in 112 countries. It was founded in 1965. Headquarters located in Milford, Connecticut, U.S.