The best way to know people’s sentiments about any services is to provide them a platform where they can easily express their views. Tim Hortons Survey at www.telltimhortons.com is one of the best surveys you can compete. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track. Tim Hortons wants to know what you think about its prices, customer service, restaurants, and any other issue of importance to you. Tim Hortons Survey takes only five minutes of your time.
WHAT IS TIM HORTONS?
Tim Hortons is a multinational fast food restaurant based in Canada, known for its coffee and doughnuts. It was founded in 1964 in Hamilton, Ontario, by Canadian hockey player Tim Horton and Jim Charade.Tim Hortons is also Canada’s largest quick service restaurant chain. It has a total of 4,492 restaurants in nine countries.
HOW TO ENTER TIM HORTONS SURVEY (www.TellTimHortons.com)?
To enter into Tim Hortons Survey, visit www.telltimhortons.com. The site directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
TellTimHortons SURVEY REQUIREMENTS
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- A valid and recent Tim Hortons receipt with a survey invitation.
- You do not need to make a purchase or complete the survey to enter or win.
As a token of gratitude, Tim Hortons Survey upon completion gives you a chance to win free coffee for whole year.
TIM HORTONS SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Tim Hortons survey. Visit the survey site at www.telltimhortons.com
- Choose your preferred language. Either English or French.
- Find the restaurant you dined at by restaurant number, by address, or using your current location.
- Enter the date and time of your visit.
- Answer all survey questions thoroughly and candidly about your last visit to Tim Hortons.
- Provide your contact information for a chance to win free coffee for a year.
- Submit the survey.