PIZZAEXPRESS SURVEY GIVES £500 GIFT CARD TO ITS CUSTOMERS
Pizza Express wants to hear everything about your latest visit. The survey gives an insight to the company about how well the company is performing and how much satisfied customers are. The survey is available at uk.marketforce.com/pecss2. Conducting survey has become an essential part of any company’s strategic approach. Surveys act as bridge between the customer and company. Both parties get to meet at one point and discuss matters of importance. Therefore it is very crucial to take the survey. It helps the both sides.
ABOUT PIZZA EXPRESS
PizzaExpress is a restaurant chain. It has over 400 locations around the world. It was founded in 1965 in London. They specialize in handmade pizza and other foods inspired by Italian cuisine.
HOW TO ENTER INTO PIZZAEXPRESS SURVEY
If you want to give your feedback to Pizza Express, enter their survey by visiting the survey site at uk.marketforce.com/pecss2. On the survey page, you’ll answer different types of questions such as rating your satisfaction on a scale from 1-10, or typing detailed feedback in a text box.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Pizza Express store receipt.
Upon completion of the survey, you will be entered into a prize draw for £500 Gift card.
PIZZA EXPRESS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Pizza Express Survey, visit the official website – uk.marketforce.com/pecss2.
- Enter the survey invite code from your receipt.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the amount spent during your visit.
- Answer number of questions regarding your experience at the store. The answers must be true and honest.
- Rate some of the situations according to your like and dislike.
- In the end, submit the survey.