Avail $15 off on next visit by completing the Aldo Survey
Join the Aldo Customer Survey – www.aldolistens.com if you have recently made a purchase from any of its stores. The brand is highly respected when it comes to shoes and accessories.
Aldo is a Canadian retailer. It owns a global chain of stores specializing in shoes and accessories. It was founded in 1972 by founder Aldo Bensadoun. The headquarters are located at Montreal. There are over 3,000 locations mainly across the US, Canada, Ireland, and the UK. There are also some branches in Israel, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, and about 100 other countries. If you need a new pair for a special occasion, then Aldo is a good place to search for it.
HOW TO ENTER INTO ALDO SURVEY
Aldo survey can be accessed through the following link – www.aldolistens.com. By clicking on the link, you will be directed towards the survey page where you need to follow the survey instructions to complete the questionnaire.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Aldo store receipt.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
Upon completion of survey, you will be given a discount code via email. Present the code online or in store to avail $15 off on purchase of $75 or more.
- To complete the Aldo survey, go to the official site at www.aldolistens.com.
- Select your country from drop down menu.
- Select your language from drop down menu.
- Click Next.
- Enter the code that is located on your receipt.
- Click Next.
- Answer some questions regarding your recent visit to the store. You must give answers honestly and carefully.
- Rate overall satisfaction with company’s offerings according to your like and dislike.
- Provide your personal information for prize notification.
- At last, submit the survey.