GET $3 DISCOUNT ON YOUR NEXT VISIT BY FILLING AMF BOWLING SURVEY
The AMF Bowling Customer Satisfaction Survey (www.amfsurveys.com) is designed to measure customer satisfaction levels, identify areas of improvement, and improve customer maintenance. The current online world allows customers to shop around, plus, online forums and social media allow opinions to be heard and shared instantly. Surveys are one of the platforms made today for hearing the voices clearly. Not only the opinions are heard but they are also implemented accordingly.
ABOUT AMF BOWLING
It has been created in 1900 by Rufus L. Patterson. AMF Bowling is the world’s largest owner and operator of bowling alleys. It was once one of the nation’s largest fun equipment companies, and expanded into products as different as garden equipment, atomic reactors, and yachts. AMF moved into the bowling business after World War II. Bicycle production was added in 1950. Since it’s on the earth for a long time, many changes have occurred accounting automatic scoring, live tweeting games, posting bowling photos on Instagram and live videos on snap chat.
HOW TO ENTER INTO AMF BOWLING SURVEY
You can participate in the AMF Bowling Survey by going to their official website. Click on the link provided www.amfsurveys.com. It will lead you to the survey site other instructions will be displayed on the survey page. Follow those instructions in order to complete the survey.
- You must have an electronic device like laptop, mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You should be of age to participate in the survey.
- You must have good internet connectivity for easy accessing of survey site.
- You should have AMF Bowling Store receipt.
When you complete the AMF Bowling survey, you will receive $3 discount on your next visit.
AMF BOWLING SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete AMF Bowling Survey, go to the survey site at www.amfsurveys.com.
- Enter the 5-digit center number, printed on your receipt.
- Click on Begin to start the survey.
- They will ask you a number of questions regarding your experience at the store. The questions may cover your experience, company’s performance, your satisfaction level and more.
- In the end, submit the survey.