WIN EXCITING PRIZES FROM ARBY’S BY COMPLETING THEIR SURVEY
Arby’s has been around us for a long time, Arby’s wish to continue serving you for a good time. The only way through which they can successfully serve you in present and in future is by knowing what makes you stay and satisfied. Therefore, Arby’s has conducted the survey to know what needs to be continued and what needs to be improved. Take the survey at www.arbys.com/survey.
Arby’s was founded in 1964. It is a large quick service restaurant chain. The company is headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia. Beef and Cheddar and Roast Beef sandwiches, the restaurant chain serves a deli style line of sandwiches, Jamocha shakes and curly fries.
HOW TO ENTER INTO ARBY’S SURVEY
Arby’s Survey can be accessed by clicking on the link- www.arbys.com/survey. The link will take you directly to the survey site where you will be asked few questions about the experience at the store.
- You should have Arby’s store receipt.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Tablet, PC, Mobile or Laptop.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
Upon completion of the survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes to win ten chances to win $1,000 daily or $1,500 weekly.
ARBY’S SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Arby’s Survey, please go to the official survey site www.arbys.com/survey.
- The survey is conducted in English Language but if you want to continue survey in Spanish, click on the link given on the bottom of page.
- Enter the 4-digit restaurant number, printed on your receipt.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the total amount spent during your visit.
- Enter the type of visit.
- Click on Next button to continue with survey.
- You will be asked different questions regarding your recent experience, so while answering those questions please keep in mind the recent visit and answer honestly.
- You will be asked to provide contact information for sweepstakes purpose.
- In the end, submit the survey.