TAKE BASS PRO SHOPS SURVEY TO WIN USD$500/CAD$500 BASS PRO SHOPS GIFT CARD
Many companies didn’t understand the impact of conducting surveys on their revenue, but now surveys are becoming a vital part of every company’s strategic decision. Surveys help companies a lot in matter of linking them with customers, in highlighting the issues that need consideration. Bass Pro Shops would like to hear from its customers about its performance, you are asked to participate and give views honestly at www.bassprosurvey.com.
ABOUT BASS PRO SHOPS
Bass Pro Shop is a privately owned retail chain. Bass Pro Shop was established in 1971. It specializes in selling camping, fishing, hunting and related outdoor recreation products. It is famous for stocking an extensive selection of gear. The company has more than 90 stores in the United States and Canada.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BASS PRO SHOPS SURVEY
You can participate in Bass Pro Shops Customer Satisfaction Survey by going to their survey site at www.bassprosurvey.com.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Bass Pro Shops store receipt.
- You should be legal resident of United States and Canada.
Upon submission of the survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes drawing for one USD$500/CAD$500 Bass Pro Shops Gift Card.
BASS PRO SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Bass Pro Shops Survey, visit the survey site at www.bassprosurvey.com.
- Select the language of your choice, depending upon your region.
- Click on Next.
- Select the choice that best describes your “did you purchase at the store” question.
- Click on Submit.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the store number from your receipt.
- Enter the till number, printed on receipt.
- Enter the transaction number.
- For verification purpose, re-enter the transaction number.
- Select the best category that describes your age.
- Type in the characters you see in the box.
- In the end, submit the survey.