TAKE BELLA ITALIA SURVEY TO GET NOT ONLY FREE PIZZA BREAD BUT ALSO YOU CAN WIN £250 BELLA VOUCHERS
A good company believes in the value of your feedback. It believes it is wise to conduct the survey. Bella Italia Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.bellaitalia-feedback.co.uk, is also a well designed and tested. This approach will allow the company to compare results periodically and make improvements where necessary. The information you provide will help them monitor customer service, products, and/or support to determine whether they are staying stagnant, improving, or worsening.
ABOUT BELLA ITALIA
Bella Italia is a popular restaurant chain. It is part of the Tragua Group. It more than 80 outlets operating in the UK. It was formerly called Bella Pasta. The chain began as two small restaurant chains, Pizzaland and Pastificio. In 1990, BrightReasons bought the two restaurant chains, rebranding them as Bella Italia.The menu consists of pasta and pizza, with a wide selection of specialty and grilled dishes, completed with excellent Italian wines.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BELLA ITALIA SURVEY
Enter the Bella Italia Feedback Survey at www.bellaitalia-feedback.co.uk. The survey is short and will not take much to complete.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Bella Italia store receipt.
At the end of the survey, you can get a free pizza bread on your next visit. You will also be entered into prize draw for £250 Bella vouchers.
BELLA ITALIA FEEDBACK SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Bella Italia Survey, go to their official website at www.bellaitalia-feedback.co.uk.
- Enter the feedback code, located on your receipt.
- Click on Take Part button.
- Select the location of your visit.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your time.
- Answer some questions regarding the service, product and performance of the company. Answer accurately and keeping in mind your recent visit.
- Finally, submit the survey.