PARTICIPATE IN BEST BUY CANADA SURVEY TO GET A CHANCE TO WIN $1,000 PRIZE!
Customer surveys are used to help improve services and products. In this competitive era where every company wants to get on top of the market, looks for something that can help them achieve this mission. The only tool they found useful is customer satisfaction surveys. Best Buy Canada is also conducting survey at www.bestbuycanadacares.ca to come into the race with its competitors. The main purpose of every survey is to know how much customers are happy with the company. When customers complete the survey, they usually get a reward for their effort and input in order to encourage them to offer their candid feedback.
ABOUT BEST BUY
Best Buy is an American multinational consumer electronics store chain. It is headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota. It was founded in 1966 by Gary Smoliak and Richard Schulze. The company operates in the US, Canada, and Mexico. The company operates under the Best Buy Mobile brands in Canada.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BEST BUY CANADA SURVEY
You can take Best Buy Canada Survey by going to their survey site. The site can be accessed by clicking on the link – www.bestbuycanadacares.ca.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Best Buy Canada store receipt.
Upon submission of the survey, you will be entered into sweepstakes drawing for $1,000 gift card.
BEST BUY CANADA CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Best Buy Canada Survey, visit the survey site at www.bestbuycanadacares.ca.
- Select the language (English or French) of your choice, depending upon your region.
- Enter the Group A, Group B and Group C number from the receipt.
- Click on Start button.
- Read the questions carefully and answer them accordingly.
- In the end, submit the survey.