WIN A BLUEWATER GIFT CARD WORTH £500 BY PARTICIPATING IN BLUEWATER SURVEY
The Bluewater Customer Satisfaction Survey is planned to collect data about the centre’s services and offerings. It covers areas such as customer service, site cleanliness, promptness of service and the like. The survey is available at www.bluewaterthoughts.com. The purpose of the survey is to help the managers and higher-ups get a stable hold of what makes visitors happy, willing to return and willing to share information with their friends and family members. It can also help to identify when people have negative experiences. If they are aware of the negative experiences, representatives can reach out to the guests and try to rectify the situations.
Bluewater is a huge Shopping Centre. It is a 300-store, 60-restaurant shopping center that is located in Stone, Greenhithe, Kent, England. The Centre was established in 1999. It is not a small shopping Centre that is enough parking on its lots for 13,000 cars and 50 coaches. The Centre has more than 7,000 employees working for it, and more than 27 million visitors come there to shop without fail every year.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BLUEWATER SURVEY
Are you a regular visitor to Bluewater? Do you wish to share your experience with the company about your shopping day? Tell the freely at www.bluewaterthoughts.com.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Tablet, PC or Mobile.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Bluewater store receipt.
- You should be a legal resident of Great Britain.
When you finish the survey, you will be entered into a prize draw for win a Bluewater gift card worth £500.
BLUEWATER SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Bluewater Survey, go to the survey site at www.bluewaterthoughts.com.
- You will appear on Welcome page, Click on Continue button.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Rate some situations according to your satisfaction level.
- Carefully read the questions to answer them accurately.
- In the end, submit the survey.