RECEIVE 250 BONUS BEST WESTERN REWARDS® POINTS AT THE END OF BEST WESTERN SURVEY
Best Western is conducting the survey at www.bwfeedback.com to collect feedback from its customers about its services. The survey is designed to provide customers with a secure platform to evaluate their experiences, both positive and negative. Surveys greatly influence how a hotel is managed. Positive feedback gives Best Western employees a clearer idea of what guests expect from their hotels. Negative comments give managers a starting point, to improve areas of service that may be lacking.
ABOUT BEST WESTERN
Best Western is a hotel chain developed by M.K.Guertin in 1946. Best Western offers accommodations in over 100 different countries. The hotel chain provides services for vacation and business travelers alike. Some of the additional Best Western brands include Best Western Premier, Best Western Plus, Glo, and Executive Residency.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BEST WESTERN SURVEY
To enter into Best Western Survey, go to their official website at www.bwfeedback.com.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should possess Best Western Store receipt.
Upon completion of the survey, you will receive 250 bonus Best Western Rewards® points.
BEST WESTERN SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To become a part of Best Western Survey, visit their survey site at www.bwfeedback.com.
- Choose the language of your choice. You can take the survey in either English or select from the drop down menu.
- Enter your first name, last name, and email address.
- Enter the Best Western rewards number.
- Select the region.
- Select the country.
- Select the city.
- Enter the checkout date.
- Click on Begin survey button to continue with the survey.
- Answer some questions about your experience at the store. The questions will be about the environment, products, and services.
- In the end, submit the survey.