TAKE SAFEWAY CARRS SURVEY AND GET A CHANCE TO WIN $100 GIFT CARD
Online surveys are the most current ways for industries to measure their performance in customer service and the overall guest experience. Information from surveys can tell areas for improvement and show companies what they’re doing right. Safeway CARRS is also conducting survey at www.carrssurvey.net to know its best departments and worst areas. Every company in today’s business is conducting a survey because of the feedback they receive brings only the positivity in the company’s decisions.
ABOUT SAFEWAY CARRS
Safeway CARRS is a retail supermarket chain. It was formerly known as Carrs Quality Centers. It was founded in 1950. It is based in Anchorage, Alaska. It has 24 locations within Alaska. In addition to its food and beverage items, Carrs-Safeway also offers fuel sales, pharmacy services, photograph processing and fresh, local flowers.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SAFEWAY CARRS SURVEY
You can easily be a part of Safeway CARRS Survey. Please go to Safeway CARRS Survey site at www.carrssurvey.net. Surveys are increasingly becoming famous due to the positive impact they have on customer and company. It will take only few minutes of your time.
- You should have an electronic device like laptop, mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity in order to access the website.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Safeway CARRS store receipt with you.
- You must be legal residents of the U.S. and Canada.
Upon submission of the survey, you will be given a chance to enter the sweepstakes for $100 gift card.
SAFEWAY CARRS SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Safeway CARRS Survey, go to the survey site at www.carrssurvey.net.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the survey code located at the bottom of the receipt.
- You will be asked to rate a number of questions. Answer those questions accordingly. Your answers must be according to the questions and they must be true and authentic.
- At the end, kindly submit the survey.