SAVE 20% OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE AT A CLARKS, BOSTONIAN OR A CLARKS BOSTONIAN OUTLET STORE BY PARTICIPATING IN CLARKS SURVEY
A customer satisfaction is powerful for any business today. Customers want their needs to be fulfilled so that they come again and again. Clarks Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.clarkscustomersurvey.com would like to conduct survey for knowing how well they are working.
Clarks is a world renowned international manufacturer and retailer of shoes. The company was founded by brothers Cyrus and James Clark, Clarks in 1825. 84% of the business is owned by the Clark family and the rest by employees and other institutions.
It has over 1,000 branded shoe stores spread across the world. Its headquarters are located in Somerset, England.
HOW TO ENTER INTO CLARKS SURVEY
The Clarks Customer Satisfaction Survey can be located at www.clarkscustomersurvey.com. The company wants your honest views about their offerings offered to you, so fill the survey questionnaire with outmost honestly.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Clarks store receipt.
Upon Completion of this survey, you will be given a chance to save 20% off your next purchase at a Clarks, Bostonian or a Clarks Bostonian Outlet store.
CLARKS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Clarks Survey, visit the survey site at www.clarkscustomersurvey.com.
- Click on Take survey.
- Select the state.
- Select the store location.
- You can take the survey in either English or Spanish, the option is available on the top of the page.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the 3-digit store number from your receipt.
- Enter the ticket number.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the 9-digit salesperson ID.
- Tell them if you want to receive emails from the company in the future.
- Answer all survey questions truthfully based on your most recent shopping experienceat the store.
- In the end, submit the survey.