Now, you can get a chance to win exciting prizes with Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey. All you need to do is just fill the online survey at share your feedback at the store. It is very important for the company and upon completion you will receive a coupon which you can redeem on your next visit!
Dollar General Corporation is a chain of variety stores based in America. It was founded in the year 1939, almost about 79 years ago and the founders of Dollar General are James Luther Turner and Cal Turner. Its headquarters are present in Goodlettsville, Tennessee, United States. At present, it is present in more than 14000 locations and serves in areas of contiguous United States except for the Northwest. Products that are present at Dollar general are clothing, home décor, pet supplies, health and beauty, grocery and so much more. So if you want everything at one place, then do visit Dollar General superstores.
Step by Step Protocol for filling the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey
Following are the steps for completing the Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey. Read them carefully to avoid any sort of hassle. Before starting the survey, you must have these things. A device that connects to internet and also the receipt from your recent visit at Dollar General store. Once you connect your device to internet, follow the steps below
- Click open the web page URL that is there below
- On a new window, main page of Dollar General Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Choose the language in which you want to take the survey. It can be in English language or Spanish language.
- After choosing the language, write the store number that is there at the receipt.
- Then mention the 15-digit survey code too and then click on ‘Start’
- Your survey questions will begin on the next page. So answer all the questions according to the experience you went through at the store.
- Provide your contact information in the end and click on ‘Submit’.