Take part in Exchange Customer Survey and a chance to win great prizes
Provide your views and suggestions on how Exchange can improve customer relations. Your valuable feedback is collected through survey, conducted at www.exchangecustomersurvey.com. It is very important to know what customer feel about the work for running a successful company, one best way that can help any company in this regard is through customer satisfaction survey.
ABOUT EXCHANGE CUSTOMER
The Army & Air Force Exchange Service (Exchange) is an agency of the United States Department of Defense. It is also operated by the Army & Air Force. The exchange has been in operation for more than 100 years. It is partnered with the Army’s Morale, Welfare and Recreation (MWR) programs and Air Force Services reflect loyalty. Its popular sale items include flat screen TV’s, desktop computers, laptops, tablets, handbags, jewelry and much more. They also offer free shipping and no sales tax on millions of items.
HOW TO ENTER INTO EXCHANGE CUSTOMER SURVEY
Exchange Customer survey can be entered through the following survey link – www.exchangecustomersurvey.com. The link will direct you to survey page where you will be asked number of questions to answer.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Exchange Customer store receipt.
When you finish the survey, you will be entered into their weekly sweepstakes for a chance to win great prizes.
- To complete the Exchange Customer Survey, go to official survey site – www.exchangecustomersurvey.com.
- Click “Take Survey here” to get started.
- Enter the 4-digit store number from your receipt.
- Click Submit Number.
- Answer a series of questions. The questions are regarding your latest visit to the store. Answer them honestly and carefully.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- At the end, submit the survey.