Earn free dining by filling out the Falmings’s customer satisfaction survey. Is there anything better than a juicy steak paired with a nice bottle of red wine? But, only if they are both of good quality, which can be hard to come by; especially, from the same place.
You can spend your whole life looking for that perfect steak, and not find it. That would be because you were looking in the wrong place. The place you should be looking in is Fleming’s, which is a steakhouse restaurant chain famous for its juicy and tender steaks.
Founded in 1998, the company has expanded far and wide due to its superb food, and even better wines.
You can get free dining treat at flaming’s by filling out the Fleming customer satisfaction survey.
The Fleming’s Customer Satisfaction Survey:
How do companies know what they’re doing right, or wrong? Because a company needs to figure out where they need to improve or change. Companies like Fleming’s do that by directly asking their customers.
How do they reach out to so many of them? Through surveys like the Fleming’s Customer Satisfaction Survey. If you have been a loyal customer of Fleming’s, or visited it recently, you too can make a change by filling out the survey.
The Steps to Follow:
- By using your computer or other device, you will need to access the survey website at www.flemingslistens.com. Here, you will enter the survey code.
- The survey code will be given on the receipt from your last visit to Fleming’s.
- After entering the survey code, you can begin the survey by answering all the questions asked. These questions range from the quality of the food you were served to the behavior of the people who served you.
- Once you have answered all the questions, you will be eligible to receive the special offer which you can claim during your next visit to Fleming’s.
Did you know?
- It is is owned by Bloomin’ Brands
- The company, headquartered in Tampa, Florida, has 69 locations in 28 states of America.
- The restaurants thrive under the supervision of Elizabeth A. Smith who is the CEO of the company, and Dirk A. Montgomery the CFO.