GIVE YOUR HONEST FEEDBACK TO FOLLETT BY TAKING THEIR SHORT FOLLETT SHOPPING SURVEY
It is important to know how customers want to be served and be aware of how they feel, so that, that information can be used for guiding business strategy. This is a basic business principle. Unfortunately, many companies are likely to overlook the basics. They forget that customer emotions actually play a huge part in purchase choices and loyalty. But Follett Shopping doesn’t forget its customers, therefore, they are around us for a long time. They urge their customers to voice their opinions at www.follettexperience.com.
ABOUT FOLLETT SHOPPING
Follett is a top provider of education technology, services and print and digital content, and higher education’s leading campus retailer. It has been serving us for more than 140 years. The company provides the products in different schools, public libraries, and colleges. The company was founded in 1873 by Charles M. Barnes who opened a bookstore his Wheaton, Illinois home.
HOW TO ENTER FOLLETT SHOPPING SURVEY
Participate in Follett Shopping Customer Satisfaction Survey by going to their survey site at www.follettexperience.com.
- To participate in Follett Tell Us About Your Shopping Experience, you should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity for accessing the website.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Follett Shopping store receipt.
FOLLETT SHOPPING SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Follett Shopping Survey, go to their official website at www.follettexperience.com.
- The survey is conducted in English language by default. You can take the survey in French if it’s your regional language. Click on the link at bottom to take the survey in French.
- Enter the code, from your receipt.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Click on Start button.
- Answer a series of questions about your experience. Answer every question honestly.
- In the end, submit the survey.