GET $10 OFF COUPON CODE FROM FOOT LOCKER SURVEY TO USE IT ON YOUR NEXT ORDER
The surveys are illustration of company requesting its customers for opinions and views. Foot Locker Survey at www.footlockersurvey.com is primarily made for this purpose. The surveys show what’s in your mind regarding company’s service, products, quality and atmosphere. Your honest and valuable comments are received and viewed. The company wants to be aware of it customers desire and needs, therefore they came up with this survey page.
WHAT IS FOOT LOCKER?
The company was established in 1974 but founded in 1988. Foot Locker is an American sportswear and footwear retailer, with its headquarters in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. The company operates in almost 12 countries worldwide. It offers a wide range of sports-inspired products. Foot Locker operates 1,911 stores around the world including 1,171 in the U.S., Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico, 518 in Europe, 129 in Canada, and a combined 93 in New Zealand and Australia.
HOW TO ENTER FOOT LOCKER SURVEY?
You can take part in Foot Locker Survey by visiting their survey site at www.footlockersurvey.com. The survey consists of simple questions, asking you about your experience. Give your honest views to the company.
Foot Locker upon completion gives its users a $10 off coupon for $50 or above purchase at Foot Locker store.
- You must have Foot Locker store receipt.
- You should have an electronic device like computer, laptop, mobile or tablet.
- You must be of age to take part in survey.
- You must have good internet connection.
FOOT LOCKER SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Foot Locker Survey, go to their official survey site at www.footlockersurvey.com.
- Choose your favored language between English and Spanish.
- Enter the store number located on your receipt.
- Enter the transaction number, also located on your receipt.
- Enter the day you visited the store and select the time of your visit.
- Think about your visit and answer some questions regarding your shopping experience.
- Answer all survey questions truthfully.
- In the end, submit the survey.