Foot Locker, a famous foot store provides best faculties to its customers which also includes surveys and discount offers. With the Foot Locker customer satisfaction survey, the customer will get a $10 discount on spending $50 at the time of purchase.
This reward can only be used on one purchase at a time.
The company can easily improve their products and services as well by knowing what their customers feel after using their products.
Now, you can share your experience and rate the products you got from Foot Locker by filling the Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey. The company will also provide coupons and provide 10% discount on shopping above 50%.
So fill the online survey now while sitting at home, office or while travelling. You can also use the coupons at the store or online.
Step by Step Protocol for filling out the Foot Locker Survey
Follow the steps that are present below to fill the online Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey without any issues.
- Click open the web page link from a device that is able to connect to the internet www.footlockersurvey.com.
- Main page of Foot Locker Survey will open in front of you.
- Choose the language in which you want to take out the survey and then press ‘Next’.
- Then enter the Foot Locker store number that is there on your receipt.
- Enter the date and time and then press ‘Next’. And on the next page, Foot Locker Survey will open.
- Answer all the questions honestly and then after that click on ‘submit’.
- You are good to go and company thanks you for taking out the time to fill the survey.
Summing it up for you, the Foot locker customer survey rewards its customers with a $10 discount offer that can be availed when they spend $50 or more on a purchase.
The survey is simple and easy and can be filled anytime and anywhere you want and if you follow the steps mentioned above, you won’t have any issues regarding it.
The only survey require a few things. Keep these things in mind before you start the survey process or you’ll end up doing nothing.
The customer should be a minimum of 13 years of age.
A laptop or pc.
Your personal information.
A good internet connection.
A Smartphone can work too in case you don’t have a laptop or pc available.
Other company details you might want to know
Foot Locker Retail, Inc. is a sportswear and footwear retailer chain that serves its customers all over the world. Its headquarters are in New York City, New York, United States.
Founded in September, 1974; almost about 42 years ago by the name of Foot Locker. Also in 1988 it launched its store by the name of Woolworth Corporation.
The number of stores this company operates are about 3,363 in 28 different countries of the world. Total number of employees that work for the company are 44,113.
It sells products by the brand name of Sidestep, Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Footaction and so much more.