Foot Locker Retail, Inc. is a sportswear and footwear retailer chain that serves its customers all over the world. Its headquarters are in New York City, New York, United States. Founded in September, 1974; almost about 42 years ago by the name of Foot Locker. Also in 1988 it launched its store by the name of Woolworth Corporation. The number of stores this company operates are about 3,363 in 28 different countries of the world. Total number of employees that work for the company are 44,113. It sells products by the brand name of Sidestep, Kids Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Footaction and so much more.
The Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey
The company can easily improve their products and services as well by knowing what their customers feel after using their products. Now, you can share your experience and rate the products you got from Foot Locker by filling the Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey. The company will also provide coupons and provide 10% discount on shopping above 50%. So fill the online survey now while sitting at home, office or wile travelling. You can also use the coupons at the store or online.
Step by Step Protocol for filling out the Foot Locker Survey
Follow the steps that are present below to fill the online Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey with out any issues.
- Click open the web page link from a device that is able to connect to the internet
- Main page of Foot Locker Survey will open in front of you.
- Choose the language in which you want to take out the survey and then press ‘Next’.
- Then enter the Foot Locker store number that is there on your receipt.
- Enter the date and time and then press ‘Next’. And on the next page, Foot Locker Survey will open.
- Answer all the questions honestly and then after that click on ‘submit’.
- You are good to go and company thanks you for taking out the time to fill the survey.