Do you always eat homemade food? Do you always have the time or energy to make food at home? An ordinary person is most likely to answer “no” to both of these questions. And if that is the case, where do you go to satiate your hunger? Restaurants, of course. But, when you not only want food that fills your stomach, but also that tastes amazing, there is only one place you go to; Friendly’s. The name itself invites you in, doesn’t it? Friendly’s, founded way back in 1935, is still as friendly and amazing as it was upon its establishment; all because of the love it gets from its customers.
The Friendly’s Customer Satisfaction Survey:
When a company is as old as Friendly’s but still around and still as loved as it always was, then it must be doing something right. What that something is can be hard to figure out. But often, these companies simply listen to what their customers are telling them, and change or improve themselves accordingly. Friendly’s does this through customer surveys, such as the Friendly’s Customer Satisfaction Survey.
The Steps to Follow:
- The first thing you have to do is visit the following web address www.friendlyslistens.com through your preferred browser.
- When the main page has loaded, type in the 14-digit code in the give space.
- You can locate the code on your Friendly’s receipt from your last visit.
- Then, you have to click “Next” to begin the survey. Simply, answer all the questions regarding the restaurant according to your last visit; from the quality of the food you ate to the quality of the service you received.
- After answering all the questions, submit the survey to receive the redeemable coupon.
An American chain of family restaurants and ice cream purveyors, Friendly’s was founded in 1935 in Springfield, Massachusetts, but is currently headquartered in Wilbraham, Massachusetts. With 10,000 employees working in over 380 restaurants throughout the country, Friendly’s provides families with good food, and an even better atmosphere.