Participate in Goodwill Shopper Survey for a chance to win $25 gift card
Goodwill Shopper is conducting its survey at www.giveit2goodwill.org/shopsurvey. The purpose of survey is to get insight of customers’ reaction towards company offerings. Conduction of survey is in the interest of customers as well as company.
ABOUT GOODWILL SHOPPER
Goodwill Shopper is a non-profit organization that sells donated goods to offer training and services for all job seekers. The job training and hunting are made not difficult with the help of Goodwill. They provide their services to the disabled. Goodwill operates independent, whereas community-based organizations can be found in countries like Brazil and Mexico excluding the US and Canada.
HOW TO ENTER INTO GOODWILL SHOPPER SURVEY
Become a part of Goodwill Shopper Survey by going to the survey site – www.giveit2goodwill.org/shopsurvey. Share your views and ideas with the company so that you can get the most on your next visit. Your feedback matters a lot to the company that is it is inviting you take its survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Goodwill Shopper store receipt.
Upon completion of the survey, you will get a chance to win $25 Goodwill gift card.
- To complete the Goodwill Shopper Survey, go to official survey site – www.giveit2goodwill.org/shopsurvey.
- Select the Goodwill store that you visited and get started.
- Answer a series of questions. The questions are regarding your latest visit to the store. Answer them honestly and carefully.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- Fill in your name, email, and phone so that Goodwill can notify you if you are the lucky winner of its prize.
- At the end, submit the survey.