REDEEM VALIDATION CODE FROM GORDON’S JEWELERS SURVEY ON YOUR NEXT VISIT
Gordon’s Jewelers would like to hear from its customers about their shopping experience. The company likes to know where they are working accurately and where there is need of improvement. Gordon’s welcomes you to complete the survey questionnaire at www.gordonssurvey.com. Surveys are widely becoming famous due to a positive impact on the strategic approach that covers the needs of customers and hence keeps them happy; and returning to the store again and again.
ABOUT GORDON’S JEWELERS
Gordon’s Jewelers was founded in 1905. It is a component of Zale Corporation. It has locations across Puerto Rico, Canada, and America. Gordon’s Jewelers has a range of jewelry on sale, with a special focus on specific styles and occasions such as weddings, anniversaries, and also love proposals.
HOW TO ENTER INTO GORDON’S JEWELERS
Have you’re ever been to Gordon’s Jewelers kiosk? Do you wish to share your experience with the company’s management? Express your thoughts at www.gordonssurvey.com.
- To take the survey, you should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity for accessing the website.
- You should be of age to participate in the survey.
- You should have Gordon’s jeweler store receipt.
Upon completion of the survey, you will be given a validation code to redeem on your next visit.
GORDON’S JEWELERS SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Gordon’s Jewelers Survey, please visit the survey site www.gordonssurvey.com.
- Select the language of your choice. You can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- After selecting your language, enter the entry number located on your receipt.
- Click on start button to begin with the survey.
- Answer some questions, relating to the experience at the store. The answers must be honest and true.
- In the end, submit the survey.