WIN $1,000 GIFT CARD BY COMPLETING THE SPARTANNASH FAMILY STORES SURVEY
For running any business success, it is essential to keep customers happy and satisfied. Because there is a saying which states: key to success is a happy customer. Satisfied customers are more likely to visit the store, again and again, in fact, they recommend to others too. SpartanNash Family Stores survey has the same intention of conducting the survey, it is to know how they can keep customers and attract new ones. Fill the survey at www.grocery-feedback.com.
ABOUT SPARTANNASH FAMILY STORES
SpartanNash is one of the largest grocery and food store chains. It was founded in 1917. It is based in ByrinCenterm Michigan. SpartanNash is a big name that it operates more than 167 retail stores. The central businesses of SpartanNash include distributing groceries and food to independent grocers, military commissaries, and company-owned retail stores in the U.S., Europe, the Middle East, and Latin America.
HOW TO ENTER INTO SPARTANNASH FAMILY STORES SURVEY
SpartanNash Family Stores survey can be found here at www.grocery-feedback.com. The survey is short and simple. The questions they ask are related to your recent visit to the store.
- To be part of SpartanNash family stores survey, you should have the store receipt.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Mobile, Tablet, Laptop or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
Upon submission of the survey, you will be entered into the prize draw for $1,000 gift card.
SPARTANNASH FAMILY STORES CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the SpartanNash Family Stores Survey, visit the survey site at www.grocery-feedback.com.
- The survey is conducted in the English language by default, you can select Spanish as your language to take the survey.
- Enter the 20-digit store number from your receipt.
- Enter the time of your visit.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Answer all the questions honestly. The questions are relating to your recent visit to the store.
- In the end, submit the survey.