SAVE $5 OFF ON YOUR $40 OR MORE PURCHASE BY JUST COMPLETING HARVEYS SURVEY
Harveys understand that surveying their customers regularly is a critical part of running a successful and reputable business. The Harveys Customer Experience Survey at www.harveyssurvey.com measures satisfaction, or dissatisfaction, with the supermarket chain’s offerings. Most organizations today know that the key to success is effective customer management. They see customer satisfaction as a strategic advantage.
Harveys is a subsidiary of Southeastern Grocers. It is a chain of Supermarkets. It operates its stores in Florida, Georgia and South Carolina. Harveys is a huge name, therefore the number of its employees is also huge, recording almost 3,000 employees who are serving customers in more than 23 in-Store pharmacies and 55 Stores.
HOW TO ENTER INTO TELL HARVEYS SUPERMARKET SURVEY
To become a part of Harveys Survey, you need to go to their official website at www.harveyssurvey.com. The company expect honest comments from its customers so that they can know what their customers actually expect from the company.
- You must have an electronic device like laptop, mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You should be of 21 years of age to participate in the survey.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be legal resident of United States.
- You should have Harveys store receipt with you.
By completing the Harveys Survey, you can save $5 off on purchase of $40 or more.
HARVEYS SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Harveys Survey, go to the survey site at www.harveyssurvey.com.
- Please select your preferred language (English or Spanish).
- Enter the 18-digit code located on the bottom of your receipt.
- Click the start button to begin the survey.
- If you wish to view the sweepstakes rules, you need to click on the link provided at the page.
- After that, you will be presented with a series of questions that you need to answer. These questions will be about your experience and your answers must also be about your experience.
- In the end, please submit the survey.