You can win a gift card of $500 by taking the Hess Express customer service survey.
What does our world run on during the present times? Fuel obviously; fuel that comes from natural gas and crude oil reserves.
But, how do they become the energy we use in our homes and our businesses? Through energy companies, such as the Hess Corporation.
Hess Corporation has expanded its operations far and wide throughout the world.
The company believes in the power of people when it comes to actually providing them with power, which is the reason for its continued success.
The Hess Express Customer Satisfaction Survey
What is the one constant in our world? Change, right? Without change, our world, our lives, they would be stagnant and boring; so would the companies and businesses providing us with products and services.
Hess Express realizes the importance of positive change, which is why it has made the Hess Express Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Through this survey, customers and users like you can help the company be better and provide improved services to everyone, everywhere.
A customer can get a gift card worth $500, if they fill out the Hess express customer service survey.
The Steps to Follow
- With the use of your laptop, computer or mobile device, visit www.hessfeedback.com and enter the Survey Code, along with the Date, Time and Amount Spent.
- You will find the Survey Code, and the other information, on your purchase receipt from your last visit to the company.
- After entering the above information, you can begin the survey by answering all the questions put forth by the company. Through these questions, the survey gathers information regarding your experience with the company and its services.
- Once you have answered the questions, you can then choose to be a part of the sweepstakes for a $500 Hess Express gift card.
Did you know?
- Hess Corporation was founded almost a century ago, in 1919
- Its headquarters are located in New York City
- It employs over 2,700 people
- It has both on-shore and off-shore exploration and production operation