GET DISCOUNT ON YOUR NEXT PURCHASE BY COMPLETING FRATELLO’S & HOMESTEAD SURVEY
Fratello’s and Homestead Customer Satisfaction Survey can be found here at www.homesteadnh.com/survey. The survey helps in highlighting areas of importance.
ABOUT FRATELLO’S AND HOMESTEAD
Fratello’s & Homestead is a single restaurant of two brands run by the McDonough family. The Fratello’s offers casual Italian-American food of high quality and serves customers in a good manner. The Homestead restaurant is built from an old tavern, which is said to be oldest house in the town. It was founded in 1979. Sitting in the dining room, customers could enjoy the views of the backyard from floor to ceiling. Fratello’s features a classic chilled Antipasto heaping with grilled pesto chicken, fried eggplant, prosciutto, salami, marinated artichokes, roasted red peppers and more.
HOW TO ENTER INTO FRATELLO’S & HOMESTEAD SURVEY
Fratello’s and Homestead Customer Satisfaction Survey can be easily accessed by clicking on the link provided – www.homesteadnh.com/survey. The link takes you directly to the survey page.
- You should have Fratello’s and Homestead store receipt with you.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
At the end of the survey, you will be presented with a certificate good for $5 off your next visit with a purchase of $30 or more.
FRATELLO’S AND HOMESTEAD SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Fratello’s & Homestead Survey, you are requested to visit the survey site at www.homesteadnh.com/survey.
- The first segment is about your dining experience.
- Select the location of your restaurant.
- Enter the check or receipt number.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- The second segment is about your contact details.
- Enter your first name.
- Enter your last name.
- Enter your email address.
- Confirm your email address by re-typing again.
- Enter the phone number.
- Click on submit button.
- Answer few questions about your recent experience.