WIN $100 WEEKLY BY TAKING PART IN HORNBACHERS SURVEY
The Hornbachers Customer Survey found here www.hornbacherslistens.com. Its purpose is to evaluate the approval and disapproval of customers of this supermarket chain. Providing your feedback by answering the questions gives you the power to help change things the company is doing that you do not view as positive, or encourage them to keep services that you enjoy. One of the most important things you can do by voicing your opinion is to let the staff know when they are meeting or exceeding your expectations.
Hornbachers began business in Moorhead, North Dakota in 1951. Ted Hornbacher opened Ted’s Supervalu store. The company employees 1,100 people throughout all its locations and they take pride in the fact that they are able to support numerous community activities.The Hornbachers success is directly related to loyalty and dedication of hard working associates.
HOW TO ENTER INTO HORNBACHERS SURVEY
To give your valuable comments to the company. Take the Hornbachers Survey at-www.hornbacherslistens.com. The surveys are the best way for letting customers speak up their views. You are requested to take the survey honestly and truthfully.
- You must have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You must have good internet connectivity in order to access the survey website.
- You should be of age to enter into the survey.
- You should have Hornbachers Store receipt.
Upon survey completion, you will be entered into a weekly drawing of $100.
HORNBACHERS SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete Hornbachers Survey, please go to their official survey site at www.hornbacherslistens.com.
- Select the language of your choice. You can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Enter the store number.
- Enter the date of visit.
- Enter the time of visit.
- Enter the transaction number.
- Enter the amount you spent.
- Then they will ask you a number of questions. These questions will be about your experience at the store. You need to answer them truthfully and carefully, not missing any question.
- In the end, submit the survey.