HELP THEM MAKE EVEN BETTER PRODUCTS AND PERFORM SUPERIOR SERVICE BY SHARING YOUR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IN IKEA SURVEY
IKEA Survey is conducted in order to measure the satisfaction of its customers with the company’s offerings. The survey is located at www.ikea.com/feedback.
IKEA is a global retail business in furniture. It was founded in 1943 by ambitious 17 years old founder Ingavar Kamprad. IKEA is a Swedish company which operates almost 400 stores in 48 countries and continuous to grow at a great pace. The company is known for providing furniture with modern designs that are simple and eco-friendly. Many of the designs are delivered in flat packs and they require minimal assembly before use.
HOW TO ENTER INTO IKEA SURVEY
If you wish to give your remarks about the furniture you bought from IKEA, here is the chance for you; you can enter the survey through – www.ikea.com/feedback.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have IKEA store receipt.
Upon completion of the survey, you can win a free dinner for four at Planet Hollywood Restaurants & Bars through sweepstakes.
IKEA FEEDBACK SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the IKEA Survey; you need to visit the survey site at www.ikea.com/feedback.
- Select the language of your choice. You can take the survey in many languages depending upon your region.
- Click on Next.
- Select your country.
- Click on Next.
- Rate some of the situations asked by the company. Give your ratings according to your like and dislike.
- Keeping in mind your last visit to the store, answer number of questions.
- If you want to say anything by yourself, you can write in the box provided to you.
- Finally, submit the survey.