Indigo wants to know how was your experience at their store. So fill the Indigo Customer Satisfaction survey online and then get a chance to win $500 Indigo Gift Card.
Indigo was founded in 1996, almost about 21 years ago and it is a chain of retail book stores in Canada. The company opened the first book store in 1997. The main aim of the company is to satisfy their customers and provide them with the best products like eBooks, gifts, specialty toys and much more. Total number of stores that Indigo owns are about 247 and they also provide their services online. Apart from all other products they sell, their main focus is on books.
Step by Step Guide for Indigo Customer Satisfaction Survey
If you want to fill the Indigo Customer Satisfaction survey online with out facing any problems, then follow the simple and easy steps that are present below.
- First of all, make sure that the device you are using connects to internet easily. The device you can use for this purpose can be a laptop, smart phone or even a public computer.
- Once, you have the device, click open the webpage link that is present at the end of the statement
- Main page of Indigo Customer Satisfaction survey will open in front of you.
- Start by choosing the language of your survey. It can be either in English or in French. Then click on ‘Next’.
- Mention that whether you placed an order at KIOSK or made a purchase on the register.
- Then get the receipt and mention the date of purchase, terminal number, store number and also tell the transaction number.
- Tell your age and also mention what you see in the box. Click on ‘Submit’ and your survey questions will be present on the next page.
- Answer all the answers honestly and then, in the end, mention your personal information.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and you are good to go.