HELP BON-TON PROVIDE BETTER SERVICE BY COMPLETING THE BON-TON SURVEY
The BON-TON Stores Inc. understands the importance of customer satisfaction to its bottom line, which is why the company is conducting the BON-TON Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.instoresurvey.com. They say customer satisfaction is closely linked to repeat purchases and revenue. There is no bad effect of surveys. In fact there are only good results by conducting surveys. You get to know what people want, what people need, what people expect and much more so it’s the best possible way to get closer to the customer.
BONTON is a regional department store. It is headquartered in York, Pennsylvania. The company targets to provide a suitable and advanced shopping experience to its customers. It has made a big name in the state and industry. The company operates approximately 275 stores in 26 states throughout the northern states.
HOW TO ENTER INTO BON-TON SURVEY
Becoming a part of Bon-Ton Survey is simple. You can take the survey at www.instoresurvey.com. The survey is short and precise. It will take only five minutes of your time. You are requested to allocate your full concentration in completing the survey.
- You must have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity in order to access the website.
- You should be of age to participate in the survey.
- You should have Bon-Ton Store receipt with you at the time of completing survey.
BON-TON SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Bon-Ton Survey, please go to the survey site at www.instoresurvey.com.
- Click next to begin with the survey.
- Enter your state.
- Enter your city.
- Enter your store location and name.
- Enter the transaction ID.
- Mention the date of visit.
- Enter the Associate ID and discount ID.
- The next step includes question answer session. You are requested to answer a series of questions based on your recent visit to the store. The answer must be related to the question and they must be honest.
- At the end, please submit the survey.