TAKE PART IN JD SURVEY AND GET A CHANCE TO WIN $100 JD GIFT CARD
The JD Sports Survey at www.jd-feedback.com is available for all shoppers who would like to share their thoughts about the store and their personal experience with it. Sporty and fashionable individuals who would like better selections should consider participation as they will be able to tell JD exactly what they want. Point out what’s good and what’s bad. Only a few minutes is necessary to answer all the questions.
JD was founded in 1981. It is the sports fashion retailer in the United Kingdom. It is a big organization, ever since its foundation, it has expanded into an empire. It has hundreds of locations locally and abroad. Annual revenues are almost £2 billion a year.The stores offer all of the biggest brands in the industry including Nike, Adidas, Puma, The North Face, Vans, and many more. There’s footwear for men, women, and kids. There is also clothing and accessories to complete the look from head to toe.
HOW TO ENTER INTO JD SURVEY
Take JD Sports Customer Satisfaction Survey online by clicking on the link – www.jd-feedback.com .
- To be part of JD survey, you should have the store receipt.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Mobile, Tablet, Laptop or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should legal resident of United Kingdom.
Upon submission of survey, you will be entered into prize draw for £100 JD gift card.
JD SPORTS SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the JD Survey, please visit the survey site at www.jd-feedback.com.
- Enter the location code from your receipt.
- Click on take part to continue with survey.
- If you don’t have a receipt, then just click the link below and you will be taken to a page which will ask about the location you visited, as well as the date and time.
- Answer all the questions honestly. The questions are relating to your recent visit to the store.
- Rate some situations regarding store environment, products and services.
- In the end, submit the survey.