GILBERT’S SURVEY GIVES ITS CUSTOMERS A VALIDATION CODE FOR REDEEMING THE OFFER PRINTED ON YOUR SURVEY INVITATION
Gilbert’s wants to know what you like and dislike about their services. If you have recently dined at J. Gilbert’s, share your thoughts in their survey at www.jgilbertsfeedback.com to help this restaurant chain improve. This satisfaction survey is made to provide the restaurant chain with valuable feedback. All questions relate to your most recent visit and whether or not you will return.
ABOUT J. GILBERT’S
- Gilbert’s is famous for wood-fired quality steaks & seafood. J. Gilbert’s specializes in wood-fired steaks and seafood. It has also been named Best Steakhouse Restaurant in Kansas City and St. Louis. This restaurant chain was started in the Midwest. Currently, there are 5 J. Gilbert’s restaurants located in 5 states – Overland Park, Worthington, St. Louis, Glastonbury, and McLean.
HOW TO ENTER INTO J. GILBERT’S SURVEY
You can be part of J. Gilbert’s Customer Satisfaction Survey by clicking on the link –www.jgilbertsfeedback.com. The link will take you directly to the survey page. The company is waiting for your honest response.
- You should have Gilbert’s store receipt with you.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
At the end of the survey, you will be presented with a validation code used to redeem the offer printed on your J. Gilbert’s survey invitation.
J. GILBERT’S FEEDBACK SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the J. Gilbert’s Survey, you are requested to visit the survey site at www.jgilbertsfeedback.com.
- Enter the code number found on your receipt.
- Click on Start button.
- Answer few questions about your recent experience.
- Click on submit button.