RECEIVE COUPON AT THE END OF KOHL’S SURVEY TO GET 10 PERCENT OFF
Kohl’s Survey at www.kohlslistens.com is a form of research where the company asks its customers for their open opinions on issues that indicate how well the company is performing. It is a valuable tool for the business, as it will help it better understand its customers’ needs and concerns so as to improve its offerings in line with customers’ requirements.
The company’s goal is to give its customers the best shopping experience possible. The benefits of a customer feedback survey are far reaching. If you recently visited a Kohl’s store, complete this survey and share your experience.
Kohl’s is a supermarket retail store chain. It is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It was opened in 1946. Whereas its first department store was founded in 1962. In 1972, BAT took the control of Kohl’s. Kohl’s is the second largest department store chain by sales in the US after Macy’s.
It operates more than 1,100 stores in 49 states, making it the largest store chain of its kind in the country by the number of stores.
HOW TO ENTER INTO KOHL’S SURVEY
Become a part of Kohl’s Survey at www.kohlslistens.com.
- You should have an electric device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity for accessing the survey website.
- You must be of age to take the survey.
- You should possess Kohl’s store receipt.
Upon completion of the survey, you will be given a coupon to avail 10 percent off.
KOHL’S SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Kohl’s Survey, go to the survey site at www.kohlslistens.com.
- Please select the language of your choice, you can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Enter the 4-digit store number from your receipt.
- Enter the 16-digit access code also from the receipt.
- Click start to begin the survey.
- Answer some questions regarding your experience at the store. Your answers matter a lot.
- In the end, submit the survey.