GET A CHANCE TO WIN $80/€60 WORTH PRIZE BY TAKING LEGO SURVEY
The LEGO Product Survey at www.legosurvey.com/product is an important tool for ensuring the company’s customers are happy and loyal. Research proves that retaining customers costs significantly less than finding new ones. Moreover, happy customers are likely to purchase more and are great advertisement vehicles. The LEGO Survey will help the company collect actionable data that will highlight strengths and weaknesses in its products and service delivery.
The LEGO group is a family owned, privately held corporation. It was founded in 1932.The word LEGO is derived from the words “leg godt, which are Danish words meaning play well. The word also means “I tie” or “I connect” in Italian, and in Latin, it means “I put together”. It is headquartered in Billund, Denmark. The company’s main offices are located in the US, UK, China, and Singapore.
HOW TO ENTER INTO LEGO SURVEY
Lego welcomes its customers for sharing their experience with the company by going to their survey site – www.legosurvey.com/product.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, PC or Tablet.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have Lego store receipt.
By completing and submitting this online survey, you will be entered into prize draw for $80/€60 prize.
LEGO PRODUCT SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Lego Survey, go to the official website at www.legosurvey.com/product.
- Enter the 4 to 5-digit set number, it is located on your receipt.
- Click on let’s go.
- Answer some questions about your shopping experience at the store. Provide honest answers so that company can know what really the image is.
- Provide your email and name for sweepstakes purpose.
- In the end, submit the survey.