TAKE MICROSOFT STORE SURVEY AND WIN EXCITING PRIZE AT THE END
By conducting the Microsoft Store Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.microsoftfeedback.com, the company wants to customers’ opinions about the business, its services, and its products. Customer feedback is vital in the modern business environment.
ABOUT MICROSOFT STORE
Microsoft Store is a retail store chain and online shopping site that aims to improve the Microsoft retail and PC purchase experience for people worldwide. It is owned and operated by Microsoft. It specializes in computer software, hardware, and consumer electronics.
HOW TO ENTER INTO MICROSOFT STORE SURVEY
To enter by the online method, go to www.microsoftfeedback.com for recording your views.
Customer can also enter by U.S. Mail: You need to hand print your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes, please), city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, age, email address (if available) on a piece of paper and mail it to Microsoft Q2 NPS Survey Sweepstakes, PO Box 602, Garden City, NY 11530-0602.
- To be part of Microsoft Store survey, you should have the store receipt.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Mobile, Tablet, Laptop or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should a legal resident of United States.
Upon submission of the survey, you can win Windows Laptop PC through a prize draw.
MICROSOFT STORE SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Microsoft Store Survey, visit the survey site at www.microsoftfeedback.com.
- Select a language to proceed with the survey.
- Select the country where you visited the store. You can also click on the option given that states you didn’t visit any in-store rather visited the online site of company.
- Select the state.
- Select the store.
- Enter the date of your visit.
- Enter the reason of visit.
- Rate some situation according to your experience.
- Give further comments on your reason to visit them.
- Select the option for how you should be contacted in future.
- Answer all the questions honestly. The questions are relating to your recent visit to the store.
- In the end, submit the survey.