REDEEM YOUR VALIDATION CODE FROM BASKIN-ROBBINS SURVEY FOR DISCOUNT ON YOUR NEXT ORDER
Baskin-Robbins Survey helps the company to improve their services. The site www.mybrexperience.com directs to the survey page where they ask number of questions from the person who is doing the survey and collect the feedbacks of customers which let them know customer’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction. Feedback from customers is a crucial aspect of developing and running a successful business. It allows companies to ensure that their services, products, and customer support are all on the right track.
WHAT IS BASKIN-ROBBINS?
Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Based in Canton, Massachusetts, it was founded in 1945. The company is known for its “31 flavors” slogan, with the idea that a customer could have a different flavor every day of any month. It provides value and quality to customers in almost 7,300 locations in nearly 50 countries.
HOW TO ENTER BASKIN-ROBBINS SURVEY?
To complete the Baskin-Robbins Survey visit www.mybrexperience.com and enter the official survey code printed on your receipt. This site is solely designed to know your sentiments about Baskin-Robbins services.
- You must have a valid receipt from a Baskin-Robbins
- You must have electronic device like laptop, tablet, computer or mobile device with internet access.
- You must be a legal resident of the US.
- Your age must be 18 years age or older.
As a token of gratitude, Baskin-Robbins Survey gives away validation code to its customers. After getting Validation code, write it on your purchase receipt and present it at the store you visited to redeem your reward!
BASKIN-ROBBINS SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To enter the Baskin-Robbins survey, go to survey site at www.tellbaskinrobbins.com.
- If you want to view the rules, you can click on the “Coupons Restrictions” link.
- Select the language to take the survey in, i.e., English, Spanish, or French.
- Input the 18-digit survey code placed at the middle of your Baskin-Robbins receipt and click start to proceed.
- If your receipt does not have a survey code, enter the 6–digit PC number or store number located on the back of your survey card, indicate the date of your visit and the hour of your visit, and click next to begin the survey.
- Answer a series of questions regarding your visit to the Baskin-Robbins store.
- If you would like Baskin-Robbins to contact you for additional research and/or promotions, enter your email address and click next to finish the survey. You can withdraw it at any time.
At the end, you will receive a validation code, which you should write on your receipt. You will be able to redeem the offer on your receipt the next time you visit Baskin-Robbins. However, you must present your receipt, including your validation code, while purchasing at the restaurant listed on the receipt.