What do you do to wake yourself up every morning? We all have different routines; some run, some take a cold shower to jolt out of the sleep, but most people drink coffee. Coffee is the go-to beverage for working people, or anyone who needs a little spring in their step. And when you need a nice, hot cup of coffee, where do you go? To your nearest coffeehouse. If that coffeehouse happens to be Caffé Nero, then you’re in luck. Founded back in 1987, Caffé Nero excels due to two reasons: great coffee and the love of its customers.
The Caffé Nero Customer Satisfaction Survey:
Any place that serves food or drink needs to be sure that the customers like what they’re putting out. And how do they know that? Through customer surveys. So, if you are a regular customer at Caffé Nero, then help them be better than they are by filling the Caffé Nero Customer Satisfaction Survey.
The Steps to Follow:
- Visit the following link www.mynerovisit.com with the help of your browser.
- When you are on the main page, type in the survey entry code in the given field.
- You will find the survey entry code on your receipt from your last trip to the coffeehouse.
- You can now begin the survey by clicking “Enter” and answer all the questions. These questions will be related to the quality of food or drink, as well as the service, during your last visit.
- After you have answered all the questions, you will automatically be eligible to enter the drawing for a month of free coffee or an iPad.
A European style coffee house, Caffé Nero Group Ltd or Caffé Nero is based in London. Founded by Gerry Ford, the company is owned by Rome Bidco Ltd and has various subsidiaries. At the moment, the company has over 800 locations in eight different countries of the world, including the UK, United States, Ireland, Cyprus, Croatia, Poland, Turkey and UAE.