PARTICIPATE IN OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE SURVEY TO WIN GRAND PRIZE OF $1,000 CASH
Were you satisfied with your recent Outback experience? Will you visit an Outback restaurant next time? Take the Outback Survey at www.outbackfeedback.com to help them improve their services and products to meet customers’ expectations. It is hosting the survey to better understand what customers want and expect. Feel free to share your comments and opinions and help the company understand what it is doing well and what it can do even better. The company is interested in your feedback so that can provide you a better dining experience the next time you visit one of their restaurants.
ABOUT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE
Outback Steakhouse is a restaurant chain. It was established in 1988. It is headquartered in Tampa, Florida. Outback Steakhouse is an Australian-inspired restaurant chain. It has more than 1,200 locations in 23 countries.
HOW TO ENTER INTO OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE SURVEY
You can take Outback Steakhouse Survey at www.outbackfeedback.com. Click on the link and you will be taken directly to Survey website. Follow their lead and finish the survey correctly and thoroughly. Answer their questions honestly and truthfully.
- You should have an electric device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity for accessing the survey website.
- You must be of age to take the survey.
- You should possess Outback Steakhouse store receipt.
- You must be a legal resident of the US or Puerto Rico.
Upon completion of the survey, you will be given a chance to enter into sweepstakes to win one grand prize of $1,000 cash. You also stand a chance to win one of eighty $50 Bloomin’ Brands gift card.
OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Outback Steakhouse Survey, go to the survey site at www.outbackfeedback.com.
- Please select the language of your choice, you can take the survey in either English or Spanish.
- Enter the survey code, printed on your receipt.
- Mention the time and date of your visit.
- Click start to begin the survey.
- Answer some questions regarding your experience at the store. Your answers matter a lot.
- In the end, submit the survey.