COMPLETE THE PAUL SURVEY AND WIN NUMBER OF PRIZES
Enjoy a sweet meal of French cuisines with no need to pay the air fare of flying to France. At PAUL you nearly get all ranges of French-style cuisines covered. Have you thought out what’s cuisine you’re going to try most? Then have a visit to PAUL and truly you won’t regret! Better yet, you’ve got an opportunity to win multiple prizes at PAUL simply by joining in its customer feedback survey – www.paul-feedback.com.
PAUL was opened in 1889. It started as a small bakery that was opened first time on rue de la Mackellerie in the town of Croix, near Lille in Northern France. It is proud of its French Family Bakery and Patisserie since its establishment. PAUL has been working hard, it is the hard work that the company has introduced its shops in South Kensington, Richmond, Bluewater, Old Compton Street, Regent Street, Bow Lane, Canary Wharf, St Paul’s, Kingston and Holland Park.
HOW TO ENTER INTO PAUL SURVEY
Enter into Paul Customer Satisfaction Survey by visiting the survey site – www.paul-feedback.com.
- You should have an electronic device like Tablet, Mobile, PC or Laptop.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should have Paul store receipt.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- The survey is open to 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom and other countries.
At the completion of this survey, you will be entered into daily sweepstakes drawing for £1,000, $1,000 or €1,000 instant. You can also win a free croissant, pain au chocolate or escargot or a complimentary cafe gourmand.
PAUL FEEDBACK SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To complete the Paul Survey, go to the survey site – www.paul-feedback.com.
- Enter the shop telephone number if you visited a Paul Shop.
- Or enter the invitation code if you visited Restaurant de Paul.
- Enter your check number.
- Click on Enter now.
- You will be asked a number of questions. You are required to answer them honestly.
- Rate some situations according to your like and dislike.
- Finally submit the survey.