If you like surprises, then do fill the Peet’s Coffee & Tea Customer Satisfaction Survey. You only need to provide your feedback and then you will get a surprise gift. So share your experience today and let the company know.
Peet’s Coffee is a retail company and also a specialty coffee roaster that is present in the San Francisco Bay Area. It was founded in the year 1966 in Berkeley. The founder of Peet’s Coffee & Tea is Alfred Peet and the headquarters of the company are present in Emeryville, California. The dark roasted Arabic coffee was introduced by Peet’s in the United States. The products that are available here coffee beverages, teas, food and much more. Subsidiaries of Peet’s Coffee & Tea are Mighty Leaf Tea, Stumptown Coffee Roasters and also Intelligentsia Coffee & Tea. Total number of employees that work for the company are about 5000. So if you want to have delicious coffee, do visit Peet’s Coffee & Tea!
Step by Step Protocol for filling the Peet’s Coffee & Tea Customer Satisfaction Survey
Follow the simple and easy steps to complete the Peet’s Coffee & Tea Customer Satisfaction Survey online. You will definitely have no problem at all. You need to have two things before you start the survey. Number one is a device that connects to internet and secondly you need the receipt from Peet’s Coffee & Tea. When you have both these things, follow the steps below
- Click open the webpage URL that is there below
- On a new window, main page of Peet’s Coffee & Tea Customer Satisfaction Survey will open in front of you.
- Click on ‘Start’ after reading the instructions on the first page. You can also read the Sweepstakes Rules by clicking on ‘Sweepstakes Rules’.
- Tell the type of visit at Peet’s Coffee & Tea; whether it was a drive thru or you stayed at Peet’s.
- Click on ‘Next’ and one by one questions will appear in front of you.
- Choose the best option according to your experience ranging from Highly Satisfied to Highly Dissatisfied.
- In the end, provide your personal information like name, contact number and email address etc.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and the company will note down your response.