PARTICIPATE IN POLLO TROPICAL SURVEY TO AVAIL THEIR OFFER WRITTEN ON THE RECEIPT
Surveys are becoming famous every day because of the enormous positive effects they have on any business. Surveys act as a bridge between the customer and company. The company can reach customers, customers can reach the company. Surveys also bring the important aspects on light. Pollo Tropical is a well-known company who cares about the satisfaction of its customers, therefore to know how well their offerings are liked or disliked they have come up with survey platform at www.pollolistens.com.
ABOUT POLLO TROPICAL
Pollo Tropical was found in 1998. It is a chain restaurant operating under the Fiesta Restaurant Group. The chain is headquartered in Florida. The restaurant operates more than 160 restaurant location across Georgia, Texas, Tennessee, and Florida. It specializes in the Caribbean Cuisines. It is famed for its grilled and marinated chicken.
HOW TO ENTER INTO POLLO TROPICAL SURVEY
Pollo listens to every voice they receive and implement on the suggestions given, the quest is not end, Pollo Tropical would like to hear from its customers about its offerings. To share your views, click on the following link www.pollolistens.com.
- You should be of age to take the survey.
- You should have an electronic device like Laptop, Mobile, Tablet or PC.
- You should have good internet connectivity.
- You should possess Pollo Tropical Store receipt.
Upon completion of the survey, you will receive a validation code. Redeem the code on your next visit to avail the offer written on your receipt.
POLLO TROPICAL SURVEY INSTRUCTIONS
- To become a part of Pollo Tropical Survey, kindly visit their survey site at www.pollolistens.com.
- Once on survey page, you can take the survey either in English or Spanish.
- After selecting the language of your region, enter the 16-digit coupon code that is located on your receipt.
- Enter the 5-digit pass code.
- Click on Start button to continue with the survey.
- Answer some questions about your experience at the store. The questions will be about the environment, products, and services.
- In the end, submit the survey.